I’ve seen data from our shopping posts and it’s been a while since we’ve rounded up our best-sellers! March, April and May (so far) are the top ten most purchased items. It certainly seems like we’re moving away from the many leggings and sweat of the epidemic and to the items you may not see with those you are with – and I, for one, welcome this sea change. (And if you have any requests for these shopping posts please let me know; I keep serving.)
10. It feels right to start with these super-cute square sunglasses. They are pink and only 15! [Nordstrom]
9. I also liked this patterned sundress from Nordstrom, and apparently everyone sold it because it sold out. Does this have a sort of similar vibe?
8. And this is a very beautiful sundress from the Old Navy. Now it is on sale!
7. I would love this gradient planter! I may need something for my patio. [Etsy]
6. Thanks to SuperGop, many of you are keeping yourself awful [Sephora].
5. I am thrilled that many of you have bought this wooden wine-and-snack table from Etsy! Tell me if I need one. They look perfect for a picnic.
4. This blue ceramic garden was a hit and I’m glad I own it – as illustrated – and it gives me a lot of joy. [Etsy].
3. This amazing summer wreath landed our bronze medal spot [Etsy]. These bouquets consistently sell so well, and for good reason: they smell really nice and amazing. (I can get it later.)
2. Charlotte Tilbury’s lip chit lip liner has moved up to second place in Pillow Talk and that’s good news. It’s like my new makeup obsession – I use it all the time, sometimes just with chopsticks, even. This color is basically my own lip color so it is good for me to protect my red lipsticks from bleeding, but obviously the lips change so you may need a different shade for this purpose. [Sephora]
1. Diorshow Mascara (Sephora). We will! For the dramatic mascara it’s my own Holy Grail – unlike the usual mascara, which I think is glossier – and so I agree with its gold medal slot!
While we’re here, I can point out that Memorial Day Sales is at the moment: J.Crew has a 30% discount on everything, including the SUMMER code, and a 50- to -60% discount; 25% discount on everything Madewell with LONGWEEKEND; Anthropology has a 40% discount on all weekend sale prices; Even the goal is having a sale. (I’m getting glamorous and replacing some patio cushions with wafers. Sexy!)
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, which means we make little money if you click and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally selected while we were drinking La Croix and watching baseball. Thank you for supporting us! If you want to get all our shopping posts, you can read them here